Hatsune Miku’s birthday concert was held on Aug. 30, and GSR had a booth there! If you were lucky enough to attend and kind enough to pay us a visit, we thank you very much for stopping by!
One thing’s for sure – it was a real scorcher! I got burnt to a crisp.
I was handing out fliers and stickers for most of the day and didn’t get to take so many photos, but I think you’ll still get a feel for the atmosphere so let me show you some of the few I got!
- These Miku waited to greet guests outside the reception room!
- In the morning, only the Z4 was there to represent – lol
- Hurry up and get the bike out there…
- All 3 Racing Miku Supporters were there, too! They really spiced things up.
- All the goods at our vendor booth sold out in a flash!
- People set up their Miku Shrines, too, just like you see at the track…
- Here is TeamMIRAI Representative Iwamoto together with the Racing Miku Supporters
- But before you knew it, the party was over!
- All around the Yokohama Arena, restaurants were providing special Miku services, too – like this 10% off with your ticket stub deal – lol